The Scan-360 is a low-cost radar solution for perimeter protection.
With 200m range a single Scan-360 will protect an area of over 125,000 square metres, automatically slewing a camera to focus on the intruder and triggering an alarm.
The Scan-360 perimeter surveillance radar incorporates innovative and advanced signal processing technology that allows the unit to learn about the environment it operates in and be programmed during the initial installation via laptop, to establish privacy zones.
- Increases CCTV effectiveness by automatically detecting people and vehicles out to 200 metres range
- Alarms on intrusion
- Programmable surveillance areas up to 360 degrees
- All weather capability
- Low cost
- Automatically slews and zooms the camera to the target
- Compact design
- Easy to install and set up
- Flexible installation options
- Configuration using web browser interface over IP network
- ONVIF camera interface
- IP interface and VMS integration
Easy to configure
1) Select the installed height from 1m - 8m.
2) Use the on-screen controls to pan the camera so that it points in the same direction as the radar.
3) Click and drag the perimeter outline as required to set the Radar's operating range between 0m and 200m for each 10° sector.
An aerial map can be displayed to help define intricate perimeters.
Footage of Scan-360 radar in action
Made in UK
Designed as a robust and rugged unit using the proven microwave technology developed over more than 20 years by Ogier Electronics. Operating software is updated easily to suit changing requirements for the future. The Scan-360 is designed, developed and manufactured in the UK.