Specifically developed to complement the Scan-360's area coverage. SCAN-BEAM provides a very narrow, defined 'beam break' perimeter intrusion system with invisible fence-line detection capability.
The Scan-Beam Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) has a very narrow, well-defined 'beam break' functionality - ideal for perimeters, operating close to physical fences and boundaries.
A single pair of transmit & receive modules forms an invisible 3D volumetric microwave zone to detect intruders.
- Very narrow, well-defined 'beam break' functionality.
- Up to 500m range.
- Alarms on intrusion
- All weather capability
- Low total cost of ownership
- Compact and lightweight design
- Very easy to install and set up using web browser
- Power-over-Ethernet (POE)
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for best target detection and minimal false alarms
- Very high RFI and EMI immunity due to "super-heterodyne" design
- 24GHz operating frequency for improved detection probability and immunity to jamming
- Robust and thoughtful design for long life
Easy to Configure
Simple configuration using web browser based interface:
Set alarm threshold based on detected target levels:
Made in UK
Designed as a robust and rugged unit using the proven microwave technology developed over more than 20 years by Ogier Electronics. Operating software is updated easily to suit changing requirements for the future. The Scan-Beam is designed, developed and manufactured in the UK.